Open Hardware Boards designed& Produced by Makerfabs, mainly for Makers' quick prototyping.
- Maduino: IOT(Internet of things) Modules based on Arduino Atmega328P & Arduino Zero(ATSAMD21G18), with various of communication modules such Wifi/ GPS/ GPRS/ Ble...
- MaESP: Small prototyping board with ESP32/ESP8266 modules, to various kind of expansions, with usage demo either on Arduino/ MicroPython.
- MaPIE: Products mainly on Raspberry Pi Latest Pico& RP2040;
- Malora: Makerfabs Lora/LoraWAN related products, to help Makers creating lora network& application easily.
- Mabee: Makerfabs Mabee series are modules with unified connectors, sensors, and actuators, for users to use conveniently by plug& play, without any soldering or detailed checking of the sensor itself.
This Lora relay helps to extend the Lora networks to control actuators/ lights/ motors, to create ..
TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) indicates how many milligrams of soluble solids are dissolved in on..