The Makerfabs IMU Module features the 6-axis MPU-6050 MEMS sensor from InvenSense. Each of these 6DoF IMU features an ESP32 with an MPU-6050 which contains a 3-axis gyroscope as well as a 3-axis accelerometer. The MPU-6050 uses 16-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) for digitizing 6 axes. By combining a MEMS 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer on the same silicon die together with an onboard Digital Motion Processor™ (DMP™). It can be used as a helicopter/quadcopter.
- Integrated ESP32 2.4G WiFi and Bluetooth
- I2C Digital-output of 6-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- Input Voltage: 3.7V Battery or 5.0V MicroUSB
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization and gesture detection
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required
- Digital-output temperature sensor
- Size: max 100mmX100mmX9mm
Detailed usage and a test case are documented.
Such as how to download a program, how to use a Python program to reflect the IMU's spatial Angle.
Using the MPU6050 gyroscope to obtain its own tilt Angle to simulate the arrow keys, the control of a simple Python racing game.
Realized the car up and down left and right movement.
This project is implemented entirely in Python.
You can list your questions here or contact with firstname.lastname@example.org for technology support.