ESP32 TFT LCD with Camera(3.5'')
The product isn't on the shelves yet!
Wiki not complete!
The ESP32 Touch Camera use ILI9488 screen, which comes with resistive or capacitive screens. Hava an OV2640 camera and SD card slot. It can be used as a webcam, an electronic album, or a digital camera. Support for Arduino and MicroPython.
- Wi-Fi Protocols: 802.11b/g/n(802.11n up to 150Mbps),A-MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4us guard interval support
- Wi-Fi Frequency range: 2.402GHz - 2.483Ghz
- Bluetooth Protocols: Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE specification
- Bluetooth Radio: NZIF receiver with-97 dBm sensitivity, Class-1/class-2 and class-3 transmitter, AFH
- Bluetooth Audio: CVSD and SBC
- CPU: Two low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6, ESP32-D0WDQ6
- CPU clock frequency: 80MHz to 240MHz
- Module interface: SD card,UART,SPI,SDIO,I2C,LED PWM,Motor PWM,I2S,IR,pulse,GPIO,capacitive touch sensor,ADC,DAC
- On-chip sensor: Hall sensor
- On-chip Internal RAM: 520KB
- Integrated crystal: 40MHz crystal
- Integrated SPI flash: 4MB
- ESP32 Module: ESP32 WROOM(NO PSRAM), ESP32 WROVER (8MB PSRAM)
- Power supply: 5V, integrate 5V-to-3.3V LDO
- Operating current: Average 80 mA
- Minimum current delivered by power supply: 500 mA
- Recommended operation temperature range: --40℃ ~ +85℃
- Moisture sensitivity level(MSL): Level 3
- Input 5.0V Type-C USB
- Board size: ??*??mm
- LCD: 3.5inch ILI9488
- OV2640 is a 1/4 inch CMOS UXGA (1632*1232) image sensor manufactured by OmniVision
- Micro SD card slot on board
- NS2009 is A 4-wire resistive touch screen control circuit with I2C interface, which contains A 12-bit resolution A/D converter
- The FT6X36 Series ICs are single-chip capacitive touch panel controller IC with a built-in 16 bit enhanced Micro-controller unit (MCU)
1.1Installing uPyCraft IDE
- Click this link to download uPyCraft IDE for Windows:
Connect MakePython ESP32 to your computer through an USB cable, follow the steps:
- Tools > Board and select the esp32:
- Go to Tools > Serial and select the com port your ESP is connected to(download the USB driver at: CP210x USB)
- Press the Connect button to establish a serial communication with your board.
MakePython ESP32 Projects
Project_1: Ultrasonic Ranging
We use the HC-SR04 Module at:
- Sensor Connection
- Connect the simple sensor to ESP32 boards as following:
|HC-SR04 Pins||MakePython ESP32 Pins|
Connect MakePython ESP32 to your computer through an USB cable.
- Download the ssd1306.py and hcsr04.py driver library from here：Code
- File > open and select the ssd1306.py and hcsr04.py
- Click on the right to DownloadAndRun
- Download the sample code: hc_sr04.py
- File > open and select the hc_sr04.py, then click DownloadAndRun
Project_2: Web Server Control LED
Click to download the Socket_LED.py file.
open the file and modify the 'SSID' and 'PASSWORD' to local WIF and password:
SSID = "Makerfabs" #Modify here with SSID PASSWORD = "20160704" #Modify here with PWD
After saving and clicking run, you can see network config, followed by the IP/netmask/gw/DNS address of the interface:
Enter the IP address printed from the serial port in any browser, with any computer in the same WIFI, to control the LED on/off:
When you click 'ON' with the mouse, the LED will turn on, and when you click off, the LED will turn off：
You can list your questions here or contact with email@example.com for technology support.