Makerfabs Lamp for Brilliant Ideas
Makerfabs LED Lamp for Brilliant Ideas is a Tiny& Simple Lamp board, with 5 super light LED and a power On/Off switch. With AAA battery installed, it can be a small light lamp for daily usage.
As a none-electronic fresh at Makerfabs, I am curious about how to make a PCBA board, so, a simple badge board could be a good lesson for me.
Let's see the final finished board I made:
How to make a badge PCBA board at Makerfabs?
1. I use PhotoShop to make my badge outlook design. To be honest, my skill of PhotoShop is bad, and finally I made it, this is my outlook design:
2. Using the Eagle to draw the .brd file... Also seems simple, it takes me 2 days... I am not a good student…
3. And the simulation diagram of the badge board, looks great:)
4. Working at Makerfabs, it is easy and quick for me to produce the sample PCBs:
5. Soldering the LED, switch, and battery holder, manually:
6. Finished! It finally lights up!!
Makerfabs is detected to provide one-stop PCBA service for Makers/ startups/ engineers/ hobbyists, that's "fab service for brilliant ideas."
"Fab" also means fabulous, which encourages Makerfabs to provide better and better service for every customer. For turnkey PCBA service, pls contact email@example.com for a quotation.