GPIO Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi B+/2B/3B
DVK512 is an expansion board designed for Raspberry Pi, integrates various components and interfaces for connecting external accessory boards. It's ideal for Raspberry Pi's evaluation and development.
What's on the DVK512:
1. Pin headers for connecting with the RPi
2. UART interface: easily connects to UART modules such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
3. 8I/Os interface: easily connects to modules controlled by I/Os, such as 8 Push Buttons, Logic Level Converter, Mix Board, etc.
4. SPI interface: easily connects to SPI modules such as AT45DBXX Dataflash, L3G4200D Board, etc.
5. I2C interface: easily connects to I2C modules such as PCF8574 Expansion Board, PCF8563 RTC Board, LSM303DLHC Board, etc.
6. Character LCD interface: for connecting character LCDs like LCD1602
7. USB connector: USB TO UART, supported by onboard converter CP2102
8. Power indicator
9. User LEDs
10. User Keys
11. Potentiometer: for LCD1602 contrast adjustment
12. RTC battery holder
13. PCF8563: onboard RTC chip
14. 32.768K crystal: RTC crystal
15. CP2102: onboard USB TO UART chip, for debugging
16. CP2102 jumper
17. RTC jumper
18. User LEDs jumper
19. User Keys jumper